Friday, July 31, 2009

My own fantasy

Here's a fantasy of mine. I have my sissy locked into a chastity belt, with no rear guard, and underneath the chastity belt is this.

What is it?

It's a silicone butt plug attached to a cock ring.

Implication?

The chastity belt would make it impossible to remove the cock ring, and my sissy would be plugged any time she didn't want a used butt plug hanging between their legs, or put another way, when she isn't making number 2 or being used roughly by her master.

This is the only solution I can think of to the 'locked in a butt plug but has to go to work problem."

This way, when not in the bathroom, there is no place to put the plug but where it belongs, in the girl's butt, but she can go to the bathroom when she needs to, without being unlocked by the Master.

What do my sissies have to say about that? I think it's a wonderful idea, and I wish I could be in the same city as my sissies so I could personally administer its implementation. I would put the ring on the sissy. I would insert the plug. I would lock on the chastity belt. I would keep the only key. Does anyone want to try it!?

9 comments:

  1. Wow! The idea of being under that affected and helpless sounds delicious! But holy cow the reality would be astronomical!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ohhh yes, sounds very interesting, i agree with Tracy. I would like to try it, but i am far away from Your city, i think.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's a really hot fantasy, and definitely an exciting one as well. Locked, plugged and helpless...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Master,

    This fantasy is haunting me throughout the day! Oh the control of it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Master, very nice fantasy - i love the combination of plug and ring, and can just imagine wearing large frilled and ruffled sissy panties over it - one definitely would feel like Master's sissy bitch every time one moved a scant inch!

    xox

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love that - can that be an assignment?

    ReplyDelete
  7. You would do that for me?

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh god, i would love for you to do this to me Master! Mmm, to be plugged and locked into it, always with a butt-plug up my ass reminding me that i'm a sissy-bitch for Master

    ReplyDelete
  9. I am so lucky to find your website, your content is very lively and interesting, I look forward to you can share more content about this, I will continue to follow you.
    >>I have useful crossdresser tips for sissy & crossdresser.
    >>There are 2021 new high quality Silicone real breastplate.
    >>Sissy store near me or Sissy false vaginal pants, which can allow you experience the feeling of having sex.
    >>Sissy Apparel Head Mask | MTF Bodysuit | Fengbuy

    ReplyDelete