Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Looking for assignment 5?

If you're caught up on your assignments (excluding optional assignments), comment here that you're ready for assignment 5. ONLY if you're really and truly ready for your next step.

Some have complained about gloss at work. You're not excused from wearing gloss at work, but you may get a matte gloss. For example...

Also, I want to see more activity on your blogs. Honestly, daily posts would make me happy. I want you to post about your success in following your rules for the day, and how it made you feel, and if you needed to take your punishment.

Here are your rules we've accumulated so far:

1) If you cum, you must swallow it, all of it, and with a clear voice verbally thank me your master for allowing you this freedom.

2) You must keep your body hair off with an epilator and trimmer, keeping absolutely smooth your hands, feet, thighs, underarms, chest, butt, pubic area, etc... trim your calves and arms to a #1 1/2. When you go to a hair stylist, inform them to be careful to give you soft and tapered sideburns like a girls' cut and to do the same in the back.

3) You should now be wearing only panties, thongs, and short boxer briefs. If you have loose and baggy clothes, begin replacing them with fitted clothes that fit your body (Banana Republic, The Gap, H&M, Zaras, all have fitted clothes. If you need bargains, go to TJ Maxx or Ross.)

4) You should be tanning your sissy butt and posting your progress on your blog.

5) Tweeze, trim and shape your eyebrows. Use a concealer to cover blemishes. Have a lip gloss for everyday use and tinted gloss for special occasions, like every time you go out for dinner. Whiten your teeth. If you wear glasses, find a more feminine/delicate pair if possible or switch to contacts. I want you to have facial features that stand out in a good way when you enter a room.

6) Use a femininely scented lotion regularly to keep your skin smooth and silky. Use a stone or something to get rid of callouses. Push back your nails cuticles and keep your nails smooth and buffed.

7) Your goal is to stretch your pussy so it can take a real man's cock. You will spend at least an hour twice a week stretching your pussy with a butt plug. If your current one is too small to have an effect, move up a size.

8) If you break the rules, your punishment is as follows: Set a timer for 30 minutes. Go put a penny on the wall at shoulder height and hold it there with your nose. Keep your legs straight, and keep your hands above your head and not touching the wall or your head. Keep in this position until you hear the timer go off. I am serious about my rules, and breaking them will bring humiliating punishments that will not be fun or entertaining.

9) Keep a blog with sexy close-up pictures of you (face optional, but not skanky, or shitty, but sexy, because the idea is to humiliate you, not me). Post up to daily posts if you are able. If you let your blog go, I won't be happy...

10) Exercise 15 minutes a day, and count your calories.

3 comments:

  1. Dear Master,

    since i follow you, i strictly follow your rules. I only wear panties. My whole bodyhair is epilated. My eyebrows are plucked in a very feminine form. I am tanning by sissybutt (all of my sissybody) every weekend while wearing my sun-thru bikini. Twice a week i am wearing a plug to stretch my pussy (i think it already is widened...it takes a dildo with ~2,8 inches diameter when its wet), i use bodylotion twice a day to soften my skin and i swallow my cum when masturbating as described in my blog.
    For the first time today i have worn clear lipgloss in office!

    This is the truth and i have no reason to cheat with it, because i am a sissy and i love feeling feminine. So if You, the Master, have another assignment, i will take it with joy and gratitude. Assignments are a way to demonstrate my submission to you.

    Annika

    ReplyDelete
  2. Master,

    I have been very good and obeyed all your instructions every day. I don't tan every day yet though I have tanned twice so far. I have not posted a picture yet. Next time I go to the beach, I promise to take a camera and take a picture. Taking care of my nails and such has become a daily routine and lots of work. But I am not disobeying.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Please Master, I truly am eager for Assignment 5.

    ReplyDelete