Thursday, July 30, 2009

Hair cuts for mid length hair...

I am much delighted to share these pictures with you. I scoured the web looking for these examples of simply beautiful hairstyles.

I want my sissies of mid length hair to have haircuts and styles similar to the below. I think a page-boy style bob, with a blunt cut and soft tapering at the ends, just SCREAMS "I'm a sissy."
I also think subtle highlights add a little something, too. See how it adds dimension and depth to her hair? Don't you just want to run your fingers through it?


Yes, it looks good on blonde girls too.


This one has a little more taper than I like, but it's still very tasteful AND feminine.
Not a perfect bob, but damn sexy. I wish the picture wasn't cut off at the shoulders. Remember this picture when you're posing for pictures you're sending me...

This pic (above) is perhaps difficult to see, but a good example.
The same picture brightened, contrasted, and desaturated (except for the face) in GIMP. Close up, it looks like the face is peering through a cutout!

Yes, a bob looks professional too!

This one is practically bubbling with confidance. Look at the smirk on that face. It says, "I'm sexy, and you can't have me!" Remember this picture when you're posing for your pictures too.
Master X.

3 comments:

  1. Wow, so pretty hairstyles. My hair looks nearly like the first one, just a bit shorter. Think it will take 2 or 3 month to achieve this length. Wonderful !

    ReplyDelete
  2. very pretty hair! can't wait to see miss anni's when longer. i think mine is closets to the last one at the moment, but will soon be looking like the second blonde lady! i can't wait :) xox

    ReplyDelete
  3. I keep my hair a bit shorter than in the pictures, but just got a perm yesterday. It is for fullness of my hair when I go out as a girl (I sometimes wear a wig to be sexy). It looks great as a girl, but I don't know how it will look when I'm dressed as a male at work tomorrow. I must live with it, because the perm is done. I like looking femme, even as a male. I want my image to be ever move feminine.
    Curtsy,
    sissy gina

    ReplyDelete