Friday, July 10, 2009

Desires of the Sissy Master

Part of why I get off on feminizing boys is deep down they crave it. And deep down, I love satisfying that craving. I love making them feel so turned on. And I love making them cum. And then I love making them consume their cum.

New followers are great, but I have been getting about one new follower per day, and I'm a little depressed I haven't got more followers. I want more followers. Most importantly, I want more sissies following the regimen I've laid out for them and blogging about it. This is interactive training! The best training is interactive!

My goal for my sissies is to have them become beautiful shemales that desire to have romantic relationships with other shemales and men. This training is a long-term commitment for my sissies, and a long-term commitment from me. I may have sissies that drop out of their training, but that means I have brought them as far as they are willing to go and then they will know where they are comfortable being. Thoughts?

6 comments:

  1. Needless to say, I am well motivated and I give you my promise I will not be dropping out. I cannot imagine serving you any less than a year or so Master.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Please allow me to say that this entry of yours made me very happy. Currently kind of 'caught' as my wife has both lost all interest in sex and doesn't care about what I do like. Finding your site made me glad as it shows that there are still caring women around. Please allow me to follow you. R.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'd love to be your sissy and explore my slutty nature however life has its constraints and I would not be able to do your bidding freely. I hope that might change.

    I do appreciate your blog

    ReplyDelete
  4. I would hope that would change as well. Until then, why don't you create a blog documenting your desires and activities, as well as whatever of my assignments and rules you are able to follow on your own modified basis.

    Thank you so much for the nice note, I am very flattered.

    Master X

    ReplyDelete
  5. O man, I need to find a girlfriend fast, before I BECOME the girlfriend.

    ReplyDelete
  6. 黑絲美女圖片-台灣uu聊天室視頻破解
    爆紅正妹-網絡色情視頻聊天室直播
    正妹牆-台灣真人裸聊視訊app
    正妹空姐-免費真人裸聊qq
    美女圖片一絲不掛-啪啪免費視頻在線觀看
    正妹頻道-免費視頻找女人聊天
    按摩全套-私密直播_美女現場直播
    s383live影音城-視頻交友 床上直播
    530線上影音城-美女免費直播網站
    杜蕾斯免費影片貼圖區 女人-qq愛真人視訊
    免費視頻聊天網同志視頻聊天室愛尚社區視頻聊天室愛毛片網美女無毒成人小說玩美女人視訊
    在線視頻網站你懂的今生有約聊天室情人網視頻聊天室俺去也AV成人午夜影院視訊完美女人
    視頻真人秀網站視頻聊天室黃色視頻約炮在線視頻聊天室網長腿美女圖片壁紙視訊玩美女人
    真人裸體視頻網站我要聊天網多人色聊視頻聊天室街拍長腿美女清涼短裙真人美女視訊直播
    真人秀多人視頻情感視頻聊天室激情美女裸聊聊天室快播成人色情電影網站完美女人視訊

    ReplyDelete