Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Cute new sissy


I just got a letter from a new sissy. Here it is:

"Dear Master, My name is Becky. I've been following your blog for some time and it has been the source of good masturbation material. Recently however, I've been thinking I really should subscribe to the principles you talk about. I am a closest sissy student, but a total submissive. I only have a few panties (stockings, etc), but have started to add to my collection. I also began shaving smooth and keeping it that way. I sorta started a blog, based on your instructions ... but am new to the whole thing, so am trying still to make it look better. (http://sissyboibecky.blogspot.com/) However, I noticed you dont post as much on your own blog (nor do many other sissies who were in your 'stable'). I was wondering do you still train sissies like this anymore? .I attached a picture of me in my panties/stockings/shaved legs, as well. I hope you enjoy. Yours truly, Sissy Becky"

This was my response:

"Dear Sissy Becky,

I'm very excited for your new outlook on life. You're a sissy, and you shouldn't suppress your natural feminine desires and urges.

Here's what I want you to do: I want you to move your "boy" underwear into storage. I want you to put your sissy outfits on top of your clothes in your drawers. I want you to attempt to find, in the girl's department of stores, pants and shirts that work for your physique and that you can wear to class. I want you to find a friend that you can share your outfits with for mutual support. I don't care if your friend is a boy or a girl, but you need someone who's supportive. (Aside from me! I am only available by blog and email!)

That's a nice picture of a very cute butt.

I want you to keep your blog updated, and I want you to post regular pictures of you at your sissy best."

Yes, I've received emails from several sissies, but they don't follow instructions, and for those who refuse to follow instructions, I don't respond. That's just the way it is.

I hope this sissy keeps up the good work.

7 comments:

  1. Isn't Becky a lucky sissy, receiving her personal instructions - I just hope that she can follow them - I look forward to watching her journey! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sissy Bimbo Jenni, I appreciate the nice comments, but I can't seem to find your blog: sissybimbojenni.blogspot.com?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello Sissy Master - it had died, but you prompted me to resuscitate it - it can now be found again at that address - work in progress!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Mmmm, a new sissy for Sissy Master, and one with a right fine ass! She does look nice in her panties and stockings . . . I think she needs to add to her wardrobe. I'll be looking forward to watching her progress, as we all do, into a completely limp wristed, cum-guzzling little sissy faggot cocksucker!

    Cummy kisses,
    crissi

    ReplyDelete
  5. dont know how to get picture on but i wear thong panties always all i have

    ReplyDelete
  6. abitdrieg.blogspot
    СКАЧАТЬ CP FULL РИКОЛИНО НЕДАВНО ЗАГРУЖАЕТ НОВЕЙШИЕ
    DOWNLOAD CP FULL RICOLINO NEW UPLOADED THE NEWEST
    DESCARGA CP FULL RICOLINO RECIEN SUBIDO LO MAS NUEVO
    APURATE ANTE LO BORREN
    contraseña: pack7
    loverikolino
    analrikolino
    vagrikolino
    rikolino

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very informative and great complex body part of articles , now that’s user pleasant
    Gerberian Shepsky
    Shepsky

    ReplyDelete