Wednesday, February 24, 2010

So many new sissies...

Kudos to my sissies.

Michelle, hot, sexy, beautiful pictures. Keep it up. More please. Seriously, I came. I do want you to write a little bit about how the panties and bra makes you feel.
michelle-sissy.blogspot.com
Sissy Becky, you are off to a great start, and I must commend your effort so far. I can't wait to read your next post.
sissyboibecky.blogspot.com


Abigale, good posts, cute pictures, but I want sexier, please. Also, I want you to find panties you can wear to the gym.
amourous-abigale.blogspot.com
Link
Jenni, you're just posting your favorite wankage pix. I want to see pictures of YOU, wearing your panties, wearing lingerie, using a dildo in both ends, cum smeared all over your body, etc...
sissybimbojenni.blogspot.com

In fact, that's what I really want for my sissies. If I forgot a sissy, or you sent a link a while back, please send me another one, I get lots of emails, and I see little blog action. I want to see more posts, more thoughts on being a sissy, more thoughts on how your going to follow my rules, more more more! I also want you to fantasize about being my sub, licking my ass, cleaning my house, cooking my breakfast, and taking my cock.

Sincerely,

Your Sissy Master

8 comments:

  1. In line with your comments, I have added jut a few pictures of my piggy self on my most recent post... xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. http://michelle-sissy.blogspot.com/2010/06/please-comment.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. posting photos of my hubby sissified

    lockeduphubby.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sir , although i am not one of YOUR sissies , perhaps you will enjoy MY sissy blog ?
    Regards, Tiffany
    xxxx

    http://bitch4black.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  5. 奇摩女孩視訊聊天網-UT聊天室福利視頻
    台灣甜心視訊聊天室-很黃的聊天室
    漾美眉視訊交友聊天室-真人秀聊天視頻網站
    一夜情情色聊天室-台灣免費視訊聊天室
    成人免費視訊聊天室-福利啪啪視頻吧
    破解視訊聊天室-福利聊天室你懂的
    uthome視訊聊天室-真人色情表演視頻網站
    showlive聊天網-9158聊天室你懂的
    視訊聊天戀愛ing-同城視頻聊天室
    國外視訊 show 免費看-同城裸聊直播視頻
    同城e夜情交友網寂寞小富婆視頻聊天台灣uu真人視頻聊天室成人色情偷拍圖片視訊偷錄正點
    免費床友交友網百萬富婆交友俱樂部6699影音視訊聊天室AV淫狐成人三級影片ut視訊設定
    同城交友網只為性4758寂寞同城交友台灣uu裸聊視頻看兩性性愛亂倫的小說ut視訊聊天網址
    視頻吧聊天交友網虫族同城夜情交友網台灣uu視頻聊天室快播黃色電影網站ut視訊聊天是室
    國外在線視頻聊天真人在線裸聊網台灣uu真人裸聊視頻聊天室美女擼管圖片ut視訊美女聊天

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am so lucky to find your website, your content is very lively and interesting, I look forward to you can share more content about this, I will continue to follow you.
    >>I have useful crossdresser tips for sissy & crossdresser.
    >>There are 2021 new high quality Silicone real breastplate.
    >>Sissy store near me or Sissy false vaginal pants, which can allow you experience the feeling of having sex.
    >>Sissy Apparel Head Mask | MTF Bodysuit | Fengbuy

    ReplyDelete