Monday, January 18, 2010

New Skirts just for you at H&M!

I want all of my followers to go to H&M and pick up their very own men's skirt, and wear this for your friends. If they object, simple say, "But it's made for men!" Of course, you won't give them a peek at your frilly silky panties underneath, not unless they are very SPECIAL friends!

http://hubpages.com/hub/-HM-Skirts-for-Men-Hit-The-Mainstream

It's reportedly available this spring, so hop to it, my little bunnies.

In all seriousness, I definitely want you to add this to your MALE wardrobe. There may be the case of the sissy who has fully committed to the sissy lifestyle only has skirts marketed to girls, in which case, it's not for you. This is a skirt for men. Not all of my sissies have come out as sissies, but they can pick up this skirt.

So for those sissies who are still using a "male" wardrobe: pick up this skirt. Add it to your regular rotation of "male" clothes. No calling it a kilt. It is a skirt. A skirt for men. You will wear it. You will look good in it. Your friends will see you in it, and seeing your confidence and the admiring looks, will want to get it themselves. If your friends do not want to see you as a male in a skirt, get new friends.

7 comments:

  1. But sir... why buy a men's skirt when I'm so plainly a complete sissyslut... it wouldn't do to be wearing anything less than something hopelessly feminine and girly... xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sissy Bimbo Jenni, if you're such a sissy, start a blog and show us pictures of your closet. If I see any "man pants" in your closet, you better pick up this skirt and add it to your male wardrobe rotation.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Its nice to see you posting again Sir. As a closet sissy ... this is a skirt I am really interested in adding to my closet and trying to pull off with my masculine clothes. Knowing it was because of your recommendation makes it all the better.

    ReplyDelete
  4. it's love to see a new post from you Sissy Master, us sissy girls need direction and guidance for our feminization :)
    I will definitely buy at least one, I hope lots and lots of people buy them so they bring out more variations, skirts of different lengths, colours and styles. I can see myself not being allowed to buy male pants again, only male skirts or female pants and jeans out and female skirts and dresses at home.
    i do so need guidance and training to become so much more feminine and girly in every way

    ReplyDelete
  5. I only wear women's cloths sir

    ReplyDelete
  6. abitdrieg.blogspot
    СКАЧАТЬ CP FULL РИКОЛИНО НЕДАВНО ЗАГРУЖАЕТ НОВЕЙШИЕ
    DOWNLOAD CP FULL RICOLINO NEW UPLOADED THE NEWEST
    DESCARGA CP FULL RICOLINO RECIEN SUBIDO LO MAS NUEVO
    APURATE ANTE LO BORREN
    contraseña: pack7
    loverikolino
    analrikolino
    vagrikolino
    rikolino

    ReplyDelete