Friday, June 26, 2009

The Importance of Creating Your Blog and Following Me

If you haven't created your blog yet, do it now. If you've made your blog and forgot to link to it, do it now. If you're not following me, figure out how to follow me with your blog on blogger or whoever else you have your blog set up on, and do it NOW.

If you are following me, I want you to do it publicly.

Here's why:

The more sissies I have following my blog, and posting their own updates, the more likely I am to continue the work of this blog. That's right, it is work, and I'm not being paid, and it's much easier to do something for free when you're feeling appreciated. If you're happy I'm writing this, show your appreciation by creating a frigging blog and posting some cute fricking pictures, damnit.

You can email me all you want, and I may respond, based on the quality of the email, but I am much more likely to give my sissies attention if I have PROOF that they are following instructions!

So set up your blog right now! Don't procrastinate! Get your sissy ass in gear! If it motivates you, stick a plug in your butt and don't take it out till you have a blog up that you can post on!

Damn bitches.

3 comments:

  1. Good to se you back sir,I finally was able to create blog,and have updated it
    http://khrissi-khrissi.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good job, Khrissi, I'm very pleased you've taken some initiative.

    Sissy Tracy, I'm still waiting for your blog to appear. Your wife will be displeased if you don't get a move on.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Amazing issues here. I am very satisfied to peer your post.
    Thank you so much and I am taking a look forward to touch you.
    Will you kindly drop me a e-mail?

    My web-site: http://Inputout.com/

    ReplyDelete